Thursday, July 21, 2016

Beekeeping and petting chicks.


I went to Linda Fagioli-Katsiotas' house (look at The Nifi Book Review post to see who she is) and she showed me her bee hives. Luckily for me, the honey was ready to eat, so we cut it up and put it into jars so I could bring them home. It was the most delicious honey I have ever tasted, and I thank you, Linda and Nick, for giving me some. Then, they told me that they also had newborn baby chicks! So obviously, I had to take pictures. Here are some of them:


                                           Taking the drawers out from the hive.


Yikes! Full of bees!


All chopped up


Nearly ready...


The final product!! (So good)


A baby chick


So many of them


1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is absolutely delicious looking honey!! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete